All leaked characters are coming to the game
If you’re a fan of MultiVersus, the new game that pits your favorite characters against each other in deadly combat, you’re in for a treat. According to the leaks, all of the currently unreleased characters will be making their way into the game soon. This means you can pit Goku against Iron Man or even Deadpool against Batman! Mark your calendars – This is MultiVersus’ all leaked characters update for 2022. You can get an idea of all the leaked characters from this MultiVersus Characters Guide.
What do we know about MultiVersus so far?
Versus Arena is a free-to-play game that emphasizes co-op and a two-vs-two format with cross-play, cross-progression, and unlocks shared between the PC and mobile versions of the game.
The game is a 2D platformer with a unique art style that is inspired by 16-bit console games and features various game modes, including an “endless” way where players have to survive as long as possible against opponents increasingly difficult AIs.
Over the past few months, a slew of data mining from files extracted from various tests or previous builds obtained through leaks have given us insight into a potential roadmap of content coming to the game in the future. ‘coming.
While it’s always possible some or all of this may never see the light of day due to development changes, this at least gives us an idea of what the team can work on and could come to the game, or at least. minus several characters who could join the likes of Superman and Bugs Bunny at some point in the future. So without further ado, here’s a MultiVersus character guide for all the leaked characters.
Current Multiverse All Leaked Characters
Currently, there are a total of 44 characters in MultiVersus. However, with the release of the next update, this number will increase to an impressive 68. The new characters that have been leaked are as follows:
- The Joker – The Joker was one of the first to identify himself among the MultiVersus All Leaked characters. The clown prince of crime himself. The Joker is one of the most iconic villains in all of fiction. In MultiVersus, he’ll be a force to be reckoned with, thanks to his array of deadly gadgets and his unpredictable nature.
- Marvin the Martian – One of the most popular Looney Tunes characters. Marvin the Martian is a small but powerful alien. In MultiVersus, he will be an agile fighter who uses his ray gun and jetpack to defeat his opponents.
- Raven – A member of the Teen Titans. Raven is a powerful witch who will use her dark magic to control the battlefield in MultiVersus.
- Gandalf – The wise and powerful wizard of Middle-earth. With his wide array of magical abilities, Gandalf will be a versatile fighter in MultiVersus.
- Saruman – Another powerful wizard of Middle-earth. Saruman will be a ranged fighter in MultiVersus, using his magic to control the battlefield from a distance.
- Legolas – The elven prince of Middle-earth. Legolas is an expert archer who will use his bow and arrows to defeat his opponents in MultiVersus.
- Harry Potter – The young wizard from the Harry Potter series. Thanks to his wide range of magic spells, Harry Potter will be a powerful mage in MultiVersus.
- Ron Weasley – Harry’s best friend and fellow wizard. Ron Weasley will be a support fighter in MultiVersus, using his magic to aid his allies in battle.
So there you have it: MultiVersus character guide for all characters leaked so far! Thanks for reading, and we hope this helped you understand how they might play when the game finally releases. Stay tuned for more news!